Chrome Pointer

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Skateboard Recommended decks

There are many brands on skateboard. I know many cool decks that you want to have. Now, i'm gonna tell and recommend you which skate deck that you may buy. Here is some decks that i like:




Alien Workshop: Dyrdek soldier (Red)




Black Label: Barcode




Darkstar: Entrance Crystal (Red)





Plan B: Pudwill Jagged




Ok, That's all for today and if you have a favourite deck go ahead and comment below so,  Goodbye...

4 comments:

  1. Hey Dude, I've been l've been looking through all of your post and its GREAT! I just wanna to tell you my website: www.undeadleaguer.wix.com/undeadinfo visit me next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Dude!! I like 1 deck that is rare to find. but IDK actually... Anyways, the deck is Element: Diamond Nyjah Facet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever wonder what skateboarding actually is? Check out this article to learn four different and unique ways to actually view skateboards and how people use them. Best Skateboarding Wheels

    ReplyDelete